If they'd fixed #2 with an EVF, then the marketing guys (#1) would
have had a more compelling story, and #3 (design) would be a
non-issue. I'd have considered it with an EVF -- it would have
actually useful then, and I could ignore the looks. They aren't all
that bad.

They paid *way* too much to put the name of that "famous designer" who
nobody has ever heard of on the outside of it. Now if it was a Porsche
design, or Nike, maybe that'd help somewhat.

--
-bmw