> I am currently considering an offer to spend two months working in
>sunny Bognor Regis on the southern coast of England.  According to my
>atlas its only a couple of hours away from London, so I can see the
>possibility of a few weekend trips.
>
> So if anyone over that way is interested in meeting their most
>distant PDML member, maybe we can organise something.  I'd be
>interested in checking out some photographic locations and definitely
>some Pentax-friendly camera shops with lots of secondhand stock :)
>
> Further details to follow...

Hi Dave,

No problem. What dates are you considering? Don't forget there's a UK
PDML gathering on the weekend of July 13/14 at The Flying Legends airshow
at Duxford near Cambridge. See website for details (admittedley thin at
the moment - expect and update around Easter). Right now, I'm off work
with a dose of the flu, lying in bed, PowerBook awkwardly propped up on
lap, wet dishcloth draped over temple, sipping clear, filtered water,
Paracetamol (like aspirin) pumped into me, wet cat just joined me,
sprinkling water everywhere...get the picture? No photography going on
here...

http://www.macads.co.uk/pdml/

A soggy cheers,

Cotty