> >  Bognor is an hour or so on the train from sunny Brighton,

Last time I went it was closed - of all the places in the UK you could
visit......

>  So it is.  I'll definitely pop in and see you.  I'll get your
> details if this trip gets confirmed.  You'd better stock up, and I'll
> bring the company credit card :)  BTW according to the websites I've
> seen, Bognor is sunnier than Brighton ;)
>
>  What are the rail fares like?  I can find online timetables but not
> fares.  I'd be interested to know what it'll cost me to get to London
> (and Brighton of course).

Expensive and unreliable, the timetable is only there for something to read;
meanwhile watch the entire system close because of leaves on the track,
hardly unforeseeable!

> > Do we drive on the same of the road? - Then the
> > world's your oyster.
>
>  We drive on the left, but I won't be doing any driving.
>
>  I hope the fish & chips are good.

At last! Yes, they are usually very good.

Malcolm