Hi all.

If you had the option of getting a tripod head with the same QR plate of
your monopod or a bigger but different one what would you choose?

In my case I'm thinking about the 141RC - Basic pan-tilt and 329 -
Compact Pro pan-tilt, both by Manfrotto. About the same weight/max.
load: 1-6 Kg. the first, 1.2-8 Kg. the second, which also has 3 spirit
levels.

Both to go with a 055PRO (max. load 6 kg.).

Do you happen to use both kind of support in the same session? Do you
use to keep spare QR plates on your long lenses tripod mounts?

Thanks in advance, Flavio