Hello folks,

I have never used filtes - except UV is always mounted on both my lenses and
polarizer I use sometimes.  I, however, came across some good pictures on
photo.net
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=595705,
and while going through the technical details, found phil has been using
81A, 81B filters.  Could somebody throw some light, for me on it.  I went
through filters info on photo.net and found it somewhat confusing.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=595705 this is done with velvia
+ 81B.  81B as per info on photo.net, gives warmer colours. Velvia, as it is
said to be too good for green colour.  So, does it mean that had 81B not
used, this picture would have been more green - towards blue ?

Could the filter-users on the list throw some light on it ?

Thanks in advance.

Anand