Like the B&W one, other is nice  too.

Looks like a football guy, not a film maker.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

In a message dated 12/17/2012 1:12:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bruce.wal...@gmail.com writes:
My wife has been pursuing a creative project  interviewing Canadian
indie filmmakers about their projects and lives. I've  been tagging
along to help (lighting, grip, sometimes DP) and to get stills  of the
subjects.

I have enough decent shots from these outings now  that I've decided to
make my own series: The Filmmakers. Here's the  latest:

"Jeffrey W.  Pike"
http://www.flickr.com/bruce_m_walker/8278639503/lightbox/