From: Tom C
Rick Womer Sun, 23 Dec 2012 06:23:54 -0800

Tangent??  It would only be a tangent if DXOMark and Pirates of Penzance
intersected somewhere in Euclidean space.

Huge leap?  "Now for something completely different"?

Or maybe Psychotic Psegue?

Rick

They intersected here. After writing that 'I never do something', I
wrote, "well hardly ever", which is akin to lines from HMS Pinafore,
which is another G&S opera of course. A fairly direct route. :)

Tom C.

I'm glad you clarified that. I nearly exploded my brain trying to figure out where "hardly ever" was in The Pirates of Penzance.