From: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>
Sent: December 23, 2012 12/23/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Pre-race Strategy: Dale and Yuriy (messenger content)

I quite like the notion of one guy looking down and another wearing sun
glasses (or whatever is the term here) so that on one hand I can see
they're discussing something from their upper body language, while I
cannot be totally certain because I don't see their eyes.

I should point out, Frank, that the landing page of your blog posts
contains images that are a bit too small on my computer...

Boris