Steve,

With the AF200T, turn the audio flash confirmation on and verify you are
getting TTL when you fire.  The AF200T is not as tall as the AF280T and
doesn't bounce, so you may see some red eye with longer lenses (85mm+).  I'd
try a diffuser to see if you can get rid of the harsh look.  I'd save the
1/2, 1/4, etc power settings for fill flash outdoors.

You should definitely take the flash and Super Program out for some exercise.
<g>

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  Thanks so much for the reply!  That was my second post
 to the group, but only my first response back.  I just
 checked & yes I do have the AF200T.  It seems from
 past memory (I have not shot with this flash in a
 while), that the pictures with it were also a little
 too harsh.  Do you use a difuser, as it is only a
 direct flash, without any tilt?  Or, do you adjust the
 power settings to the 1/2, 1/4, etc. settings?

 If I rememeber, it seems that I also tended to get
 quite a few red-eye shots with this flash.

 I should probably break it out and shoot some to see
 how they turn out.     >>