PJ wrote:

> I've just skimmed it and it just goes to prove that there's really
> nothing new.
>
> On 12/27/2012 11:02 AM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
>> Tom, I was reading it yesterday, and couldn't get it from the first
>> quick reading, but got distracted. When I read it the second time, I
>> still couldn't get what was new in it.
>>
>> Igor

Guys, where did I say there was anything new in it?

I said it was interesting. To me it was particularly interesting
because I've been more or less a propenent of higher MP cameras, at
least for what I do, and this supports that. Not owning or having used
tilt and shift lenses, I've always viewed them as largely for
perspective control in architectural photography.

I'd reckon only a small % of the PDML have used tilt/shift lenses
baecause they're costly, and an even far smaller % in the manner
discussed, to approximate large format film.

When did posting something new become a pre-requisite? Why do I feel
I'm having to offer justification for sharing information on the
PDML????

Also this short article had  e-a-s-y   t-o   u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d
s-e-n-t-e-n-c-e-s, along with  p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s, something beneficial
for PDML members.

Tom C.