Thanks, Frank. Both sculptures are by the same artist, by the way...

On 12/26/2012 3:08 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
I like this. And yeah, it is like the Chicago bean in reverse. Intriguing!

cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>
Sent: December 23, 2012 12/23/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Boris #58 - Jerusalem Bean

Odd, I mean I never intended for this photo to be menacing and I was in
a rather peaceful mood when I took it... But I see your point and it is
indeed possible to see it as a bit of a threat...

I reckon I would return to this sculpture whenever I am visiting the
museum. It may provide more interesting photo opportunities...