Malcolm,

I really love my 67II.  If you are just going to start with one lens
for awhile - I would choose either the 75/2.8 or the 90/2.8.  The 75
is close to a 35mm and the 90 is close to a 45mm.  If cost is a
concern, go with the 90 as it can be had used easily.  The 75 is a new
lens so there aren't any/many on the used market.

Brother Bruce