(Replies interspersed)

On 1/6/2013 1:59 PM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
Looking it seems doing a blurb book is cheaper  than it once was.

So just curious, because I've been thinking about it  (Derby got me
thinking)... and wondering who has done it. Don't think I'd do it  now, but I
could
bear it in mind for my shooting this coming year and then later  compile
from several years. Or do that several years in a row, think about a  book
while shooting.

Have you ever done a photo book of your own photos?

Yes - but only one so far. Done after my Dad's 90th birthday celebration as a remembrance of the party.

Are you thinking about it?

Thinking about doing another just for my own satisfaction...

If you have done it, do you  just give it to friends or do you sell it too?

The one mentioned above was just given to family.

-p

If you have sold, how  many copies and/or how do you promote it?

Thanks, Marnie aka  Doe   (Not thinking I'd sell it, myself, just curious.
BTW, PDML  annual doesn't count, as that's everyone or everyone CAN be
included.)

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.