On Jan 7, 2013, at 8:59 AM, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:

> Have you ever done a photo book of your own photos?

We did a photo book using a local service as Christmas presents for our
in-laws, plus one copy for ourselves (so 5 in total).

It contained a selection of our wedding photos plus some shots from our
honeymoon.  Made a great present idea and got me off the hook for promising to
send people copies of photos they'd liked... and never quite getting around to
it.  We did also include a framed 8x12" print of a family group shot with each
book.

Cheers,
Dave