From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: PESO: Red Tail - Bruce

Jack, I grabbed your original and toyed in Ps -- hope you don't mind.
There's only so much one can do with a 900px image, but just for grins
I did some "nature retouching". :-)

Here's my attempt; see what you think:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ukowkramcjnm8v/RedTailHawk%28bmw%29.jpg

I'll remove it after Ann has rendered her verdict. :-)

--
-bmw