From: P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: Red Tail

You did very well considering. I find that when doing this type of shooting
that using evaluative metering and biasing exposure to about 1.3 stops works
better than the Wspot meter, but then again I'm still using the K20D, I could
never recover a shot fro

On 1/8/2013 12:41 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
> Posting this due to the hawk's completely accidental dynamic pose. Actually
> had forgotten to set continuous shutter, so only got a couple shots in.
> The hawk was very dark due, I'm sure, to the spot metering having caught a
> bit of the bright sky.
> Not displeased, however, at what the K-5's DR allowed me to bring out.
> Shot 1/7/13
>  C & C welcome
>  Jack
>  K-5, 1/5000, ISO 800, f/8
>  http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=665

-- Buy a Leica to get the full “Leica Experience”, (a quick reduction of funds
in the bank account).

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List