On 13/1/13, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:

>On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
>>
>> I'm sending you a slightly doctored version off list which, when viewed
>> objectively next to your original, shows two completely different
>photographs!
>
>Point absolutely taken. Indeed a single picture is worth a thousand words...
>
>Well, I will try to react faster and better next time. Obviously, you
>realize this was a right now or absolutely nothing kind of moment...

I'm not getting at you Boris ;-)

I appreciate that it was one moment and that was it. I was just saying
that pics can be interpreted differently depending on what the viewer
sees - or *thinks* they see.

I thought I saw something I didn't.

Or maybe I did!!!

My brain hurts.