Having had problems instatling and getting Pentax Camera Utility 4 + Pentax
Remote Assistant to work properlymy pro. (As I don't have the original PCU4 CD
yet, this might be one reason for  my problems). I have upgraded the K20D
firmware properly. But I cant find the original USB cord for the K20D, so I'm
using the one from my K-5 - should this cause any problems? Aren't the cords
(K-5, K20D, K-01) compatible?

I have read, that I need to upgrade Windows 7 as well as download software to
allow Windows 7  to work in "XP-mode", in order to make PDCU+PRA work. Is this
true?

Then I downloaded the third-party software PK_tether. It worked right away. Is
this dangerous to use - vould i tharm my camera?

Is there a tethered method, thheat will actually show the viewfinder image on
the computerscreen (with Pentax cameras, naturally).

I am using K20D for this purpose.

I found that PK tether works differently accordiing to wher I store the program.
Where suld I store it. ive

I'd really appreciate any help you might offer as well as experience you ant to
share :-)

Thanks in advanace.
Jens, Denmark