Interesting shots. Looks like "car strip tease."  Heh.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

In a message dated 1/16/2013 12:27:15 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
Had some time this  afternoon, so I rendered the Corvette pics on my
calibrated monitor and was able  to coax more detail out of the red bloom. The
young lady in the first pic was  guarding the front row for the GM prez and his
entourage. Shot her at 12,800  under the red light that was keeping bathing
the stage before the show began. A  video is playing on a screen in the
background, thus the burned out corner. The  other pics are all shot at ISO
3200, f4.5, with shutter speeds ranging from  1/40th to 1/125th.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1047171

Paul
--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail  List