I was trying to explain to someone on the weekend why I found the Pentax
67 so very comfortable to hand-hold, and I got into talking about
balance.  If I put my left hand under the mirror box of the 67, in the
position it would normally be for shooting, I can extend my left hand's
fingers and thumbs away from supporting the lens and also let go of the
camera with my right hand altogether, and the camera does not tip or
wobble.  I find this with both the lenses I own (the 75mm f2.8 and the
105mm f2.4), which isn't surprising considering that they weigh
virtually the same and are nearly identical in length.

Anyhow, I find that this makes me feel very comfortable holding the
camera, and really helps me relax when using it.  When I put my A* 200mm
f2.8 on my ME Super, I nearly always put the Winder ME II on as well,
because otherwise I find my left hand's fingers bearing the full weight
of the camera and lens, and though it isn't very much, it is less
comfortable.

I was wondering a few things.

1) Have other 67 users noticed this?  Have you noticed it with other
lenses, or have you noticed the opposite with other lenses?  Obviously
the 800mm f4 is a little front heavy, but I mean lenses like the 45mm
and 55mm and 200mm and the two zooms, lenses that would make sense to
hand-hold.

2) Have any 35mm or 645 owners noticed the same with certain body/lens
combinations?

3) Am I the only one who is actually excited about this?

-Aaron