I have the Rokinon 85/1.4 here is a link to my flickr set. Once I got the hang of focus it is one of my favorite lenses.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157632245068989/

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
From: Larry Colen
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:02 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: About those samyang lenses ....

We just cashed in a bunch of loose coinage and have over $200 in Amazon
credits.  This is nearly enough for either the Samyang/Rokinon 85/1.4 or the
8mm/3.5 and I'm quite tempted to make an impulse purchase.

I've heard a lot of good about the 85/1.4, but since I have the 77/1.8 I'm
quite tempted by the 8/3.5.  Especially since my current widest lens is my
16-50.  Anybody have experience with the 8?  Or ideally both lenses?
Suggestions? Advice?  Warnings?

How hard is it to focus the 8mm?  Or with the short focal length, is it
harder to get the shot out of focus?

--
Larry colen...@red4est.com  sent from i4est