"Lawrence Kwan" writes:
>PhotoExpo 2002 is now underway.  No sign of any new releases yet - no
>digital SLR and no new limited; only an official launch of Optio 230.
>They have a plain small booth.  Not sure if there is any chance for them
>to have something in store for 2nd or 3rd day.

        A new lens or two I can understand, but what made you think there would be
a DSLR announcement at this show?
        If the MZ-S was any indication, if you start saving for the DSLR now,
you'll probably be able to afford it with money to spare when it comes out.
If we all did that, and then bought it when it came out, Pentax might
actually see a sales jump large enough for them to justify producing more
"high-end" photography products to a quicker schedule.

later,
patbob ([EMAIL PROTECTED])