>Oooops. Seems like the Pentax digital slr rumor was false after all.
>Strange that pentax don't show any new products at this show as it is
>quite important.
>Still, the next Limited lens is indeed due but when is an open question.

I must admit that I was very skeptical. No, really. I just got caught up
in all the hype.

Let's put it this way: I have firmly decided that if nothing happens at
Photokina this year, a few days later I will be placing an order for a
Canon D60, grip, microdrive, and extra battery, which means there will be
a lot of K mount glass going up for sale. There's only one possible thing
that will stop me from doing that, and you know what it is. At this time,
I am convinced that I wont be selling *anything*...

A cheery good night from England where even Brighton is far from sunny
right now!

Cotradamus