On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hi Dave - have an IR converted K10D. I didn't have that done, I found it
> listed on eBay and bought it. These guys sold it and they do conversions:
>
> http://procamerarepair.3dcartstores.com/IR-Full-Spectrum-Conversions_ep_55.html
>
> Mark

Sent an email inquiry. They will do a K10D conversion, with 720 filter
and set up focus for one lens,( i'll probably get the 16-45 done,) for
$200 plus shipping, $40

Now i just have to decide if i want to do this. If i do, my G3 will be for sale.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com