Hmmmm. There are excellent photos of the Arsat 35 tilt/shift in its various positions
at http://www.kievcamera.com/cameraphp?ID=17 but according to that page "The 35mm PCS
with shift and tilt is available in Nikon lens mount, Leica R7 lens mount, and Minolta
lens mount" and "A similar lens (not shown) that offers shift only movements is
available in Nikon, Canon, and M42 (Pentax thread mount) lens mounts."

Even its pricey competitor Kiev USA at http://www.kievusa.com/kievpricelist.html sells
the MIR 35mm f/2.8 shift (persepective control) lens only in Nikon and "Kiev 9" mount
(M42?).

JT> I wish they made that 35 shift lens in k-mount.
Frantisek Vlcek replies:
But they _make_ it in K mount! AFAIK. I have seen several for sale in
the used section of a big photo shop here. Around 200$. It's after all
a manual (pre-set?) diaphragm lens, so no problems for them to
substitute the mounts.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]