My k5 recently took a nasty fall. If it broke i know i could still take quality
pictures, but with more restrictions. Lets face it. The k7 is a very competent
camera with decent iq at even 1600 iso. Compare to film at the same speed and
it destroys it. It represented to me a shift where digital started to beat film
in nearly every aspect. It was my first dslr and i fell completely in love. I
dont know if i could ever part with it. Ive been certainly thinking about
converting it to ir. It would be interesting to see what resolution looks like
with no aa filter too.

https://www.facebook.com/zosxaviusphotography