On Jan 30, 2013, at 20:27 , Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net> wrote:

> I agree with you completely. While the K-7 is limited Iif I ever broke or
> lost my K-5 I could get by for a while with the K-7. Maybe not so for folks
> who use high ISO. I do wonder how it would do  converted to IR. Never thought
> about having the AI filter removed....

(shudder)

I just pictured having to "go back" to the K10D (which my son now uses).

Nooooooooo!

My daughter has the K200D which I got as a replacement (lemon-law, 3 strikes
you're out) for a defective-after-1.5-years ist-DS.  I've never used it.  But I
don't want to.

The only non-Pentax user in our family is my wife.  Maybe SHE can learn to
use/love the K7?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com