Howdy,

Larry Colen "made" me join this list (I used to be a Pentax SLR person
decades ago, currently have a Nikon P7100, Larry's giving me advice on
kit to rent for a mid-May Alaska cruise, which will of course be Pentax).

So I checked the archives and don't see any recent threads about SD
cards, and I'm wondering what size and kinds of cards people are using,
particularly people with K-5/K-30.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/