I cannot possibly imagin having a working leica and not at least trying a roll.
I'm not a huge rangefinder fan but there is something nice about the pure
manual operation. Its why I like my k1000 so much, though I must admit I found
a zx-7 for $15 (with an fa 28-80 no less) in a thrift store with a nice pentax
bag to go with it. It looks like they used it maybe twice at the most. Ever
since that has been my go to camera for tri-x. The mount is non crippled and
metering works well. The shutter sounds nice too. Its plasticky, but very
light. A nice complement to a dslr. I would love a film leica. Sorry for the OT
ramble....