Have you ever done that?

Send your money, place your order...

..and then bug everyone in your office about when the deliveries show up?  Is
it possible that they come twice a day?  How about now?  Maybe USPS priority
mail comes 3 times a day in the office and I just have to wait.....

I'm dying for my K5.  DYING.  Thought it would be here on 1/31 but no..
"estimated" delivery dates are just that.

If this thing doesn't show up by tomorrow (2/1) I'll probably throw someone off
of a bridge.

I swear.  Saving the money, making the decision, spending the money are easy in
comparison to waiting for the delivery!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com