On 2/1/2013 12:14 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
Camera's here.

Card in, battery in, lens on, strap attached...

It's... quiet.  It's fast.  ISO3200 looks really really good.  (My K7 max
ISO was 1250).
It's funny how shockingly quiet the K5 is.  Everybody comments on it, but
it still surprises you the first time you hear it.

The other day, I was watching a news conference -- about what I don't recall -- but what struck me was just how LOUD some of the camera shutters were. I probably wouldn't have noticed it quite so much before I got my K-5.

-- Walt