> I wish they made that 35 shift lens in k-mount. I'd sure sign up for
JT> one

You may want to check Kiev/USA. They list the 35 shift in screwmount but
they also have a box saying Nikon and other mounts add $50. So the may be
able to do a K mount on that or the other lenses they offer.
Their web site is; http://www.kievusa.com  The owner, Saul Kaminsky is a
nice guy and the company is honest. I used to work in Greenwich (CT) and
would send customers needing quick or minor camera repair to him.

BUTCH

"Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself"
Hermann Hesse (Demian)