Assuming no new limited at PhotoExpo, what do you guys want to do with the pool?

- scrap it
- leave it as is until a new lens gets announced.
- start over again in May in anticipation of a summer announcement.

I'm told the 2 likely scenarios are mid to late summer, or Photokina.

Other suggestions welcomed.

tv

On 23 Mar 2002 at 0:22, Rob Brigham wrote:

> So can you tell us what it is now? (please...)

Thomas Van Veen Photography
301-758-3085
www.bigdayphoto.com