I think the sweet spot for most photographers in a FF camera would be 24mp with 14bit color depth and at least the same capabilities of the K-5II in most other respects. I think if Pentax managed to put that into either a K-5 sized body or a MZ-S style body, and managed to actually market the damned thing for a change, it would be a winner. However I don't expect anyone to actually listen to me.