I think the only thing that would make me buy one is if they stopped tanking
the 16x24 format seriously, and stopped the K-5 type camera. And then I might
as well jump to something else, like Fujifilm X.

The files I get from K-5 are big enough, ISO are good enough, DOF is suffiently
shallow and I like the compact camera and lenses. My old A* lenses work well.
So why would I want a larger camera and more expensive lenses?

DagT

Sendt fra min iPad