On 2/7/2013 1:28 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
I mean, aside from the obvious reasons like, bigger sensor, better image
quality, better use with lenses designed to work with a 36X24mm frame,
better lighting, better heating, better sewer systems, the roads (yes we
can't forget the roads)....

At this time I am perfectly happy with Ricoh and 50 mm module for my main tool and with K-5 and Sigma 17-70/2.8-4.5 for DSLR/backup.

I have acquired(*) the Ricoh M-module which I plan to use with K-mount adapter and then I will either buy into Leica M-mount lenses or just keep using the K-mount ones on the M-module.

Having experienced the brilliant quality and small, light and most convenient package of Ricoh, my desire for FF DSLR has evaporated. Therefore it is unlikely that I will buy any FF camera, including that of Pentax.

Boris

(*) It is still to arrive but I hope for it to happen very soon.