On 22 Mar 2002 at 23:55, William Robb wrote:

> [...]

Me too, but I figure with two of them I can edit negs twice as fast.

> But..... How about we just say that
> the pool is for whatever the next limited lens is, whenever it
> comes out?

My thoughts are along those lines, but I was thinking we'd have another open period
for people to opt in or opt out. Say 1 week starting from this Monday.

Also, I propose a tie breaking committee to decide who wins if it isn't obvious. I
nominate Bob Walkden, Pal Jensen and Tom Rittenhouse.

Pal knows too much, and would have to be excluded anyway. ;)

tv