Thanks, Bob. :)

Here's another that was a bit noisier, so I softened it a bit to give it a little glow:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8473322049/
f/3.2, 1/60 sec., ISO 6400

(I'm really impressed with ISO 6400, BTW!)

-- Walt

On 2/14/2013 1:20 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
I like that better.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK -- if I must:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8473301541/
f/2.8, 1/40 sec., ISO 3200

  She's a doll either way, eh?

-- Walt

On 2/14/2013 12:35 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
Time to use you colors now Walt.

On Thu, Feb 14, 20Time to use your color now Walt.13 at 12:15 PM, Walt