I've been very impressed with ISO 6400 as well. I've got no qualms about
shooting right up to that level (my auto-iso is set for that) even when I could
open up the lens a little bit and notch it down.  Depth-of-field, MTF, whatever
tends to win over needing a lower ISO.  It's that good.
Agreed. It's so good, I have to overcome my initial instincts and remind myself that, yes, it's OK to shoot above 3200.

I don't think, however, that 12800 and/or higher are worth it.
I wouldn't use a 12800 image in a portfolio, but I could probably use it just to amuse myself at the fact that it can be done.
(I liked the B&W image better btw)
Thanks, Charles.

She sorta has "Amy Pohler Eyes" if you ask me.
I see where you get that. Oddly enough, it was her eyes that make her look so much like Heather Graham to me.

http://www.celebritywallpaperbase.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Heather-Graham-Wallpaper-4.jpg

Thanks again for the input, Charles!

-- Walt
  -Charles