On Feb 18, 2013, at 9:43 , Aahz Maruch <a...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Nice!
>
> I'm going to hijack your post in a slightly different direction.  My
> sibling has been rather adamant about not posting photos of zir child in
> public places.  What do other people think about that attitude?

I believe that kind of decision is entirely up to the parent.  I'd respect my
sibling's wishes if that's how s/he feels about it.

My kids' photos have been posted online all over the place, and my daughter
posts photos of her son quite frequently as well - but it's definitely
something that not all parents are comfortable with.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN