Quite an improved review compared to the earlier one. It seems the reviewer was very impressed with LG's response to the earlier criticism.

The review, however, seems targeted to gamers rather than photographers, particularly regarding the brightness calibration of 200 cd/m². Most of what I've read recommends a brightness setting of half that if you're expecting to match your prints to the screen. I'd be interested in knowing how the monitor responds to those conditions.

-p