Last installment here (I think) of this weekend's ice race:

 http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/02/icycle-2013-pt-ii.html?m=1

Top photo is Alberto the Ice Emperor at the starting line. As you can see, the
racers were having lots of fun.

The fellow in the red sweater is Derek the race organizer.

That's Shawn in the black helmet. One of my faves of the weekend it was taken a
few minutes before the first heat and he's definitely got his "race face" on.
He won the last few years and did it again this year. You can see him in the
last photo, in the lead looking back to see where the competition is.

Hope you enjoy. Comments always welcome.

Cheers,
frank

"If the world were clear, art would not exist." -- Albert Camus