Darren wrote:

"True enough. But *not* all of us enjoy hanging around in a forums
whose purpose is to discussing the brand that we have (all but)
abandoned, for (apparently) the sole purpose of casting aspersions."

Surely you're not referring to me. What aspersion did I cast?

Abandon? Your phrasing has negative connotations Daren. 'All but
abandon' a brand implies somehow loyalty to a brand was an
expectation.

You however see fit to sit high and mighty and act as if you know and
understand people's motives for switching camera brands and arrogantly
assume that if they do move away from Pentax it must be because they
fell prey to a whim, and not for valid reasons. Why? Because you've
chosen Pentax and therefore your choice must be the best choice for
all?

I call bullshit on that,

Tom C.