On Wed, Feb 20, 2013, steve harley wrote:
> on 2013-02-20 12:29 Larry Colen wrote
>>
>>Why can't people learn that what works best for them doesn't work best for
>>everyone
>
> what works best for me is the camera i'm using

Getting serious for a second: this is completely untrue for me, which is
why I got rid of the Panasonic G3 and why I made my earlier post about
"K-30 sucks".  My Canon A710 was a nice camera that I never regretted
(even when I was whining about its low-light performance), my current
Nikon P7100 is a lovely treat.  I wouldn't use a cell phone camera for
serious work.

People are passionate about their tools for good reason.  But there are
also many physical and mental differences between us, what works well for
one person may not work well for another.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/