I like all three. Good shots and a classic feel to them. :-)

Of the three, this one is the one I'd suggest a minor edit: just pull
down the toe end in the curves as the blacks are a little weak.
Otherwise I think you've caught the native rendering quality of that
era's Summicron.

Is this the collapsible Summicron? It reminds me very much of what I
used to get with the Leica IIIf and Summicron 50/2 that I inherited
from my father. While I never bonded with that camera (long story as
to why...) and sold it a long long time ago, it would be great to have
the Summicron 50 and Elmar 35 that were part of that kit now. There's
something about the way these older lenses render that I find very
appealing.

Good to see the old Leica getting some exercise! Which Agfa folder
have you got? One of my friends is gaga over his Agfa Isolette.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com