We were visited by a grey warbler yesterday, a bird we occasionally hear in our
area but don't often see (they have a very nice song).  They're constantly on
the move so very difficult to photograph.  Usually I just stand and watch them
but this time I thought I'd get the camera and take my chances.  I think this
is the best photo I've managed to get of one so far.

http://www.multi.net.nz/grey-warbler-2/

K10D, FA*400mm f/5.6, 1/500th handheld at f/5.6, ISO 400.  It's cropped to
about 50% of the original area.

The AF on the K10D really doesn't seem to work well with long glass, it kept
annoying me by always starting to focus closer when it needed to go further
away.  To make it worse, this lens focuses to 2 metres and doesn't have a
limiter.  Probably doesn't help that I was shooting under a canopy so the AF
didn't have much in the way of contrast.

Cheers,
Dave