I'm sorry to hear that your Q is having problems. I bought my whole Q setup used and never thought about having to use the warranty - hopefully that option is available to you. I have heard of cases where leaving the batteries out for an extended period of time helped resolve problems, but is likely a long shot.

Good luck and hope you are Q'd up again soon!

Mark

On 2/28/2013 11:55 AM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Mark, thanks for the look and comments. Yes 150mm in a very small package. The color has a certain smoothness but I am on kind of a B&W kick at the moment.

Unfortunately Q now refuses to turn on regardless of lens or battery changes.
Anybody know where I would send it to be fixed?

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 11
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:28:33 -0500
From: Mark C<pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Two small Q Gesos

I like the first banana shot (great light on that) and the bike in the
snow. The cafe' (?) shots are good as well and I tend to like the color
ones better for some reason. The 28mm was equivalent to ~150mm on a
standard 35mm frame. It seems to have captured a lot of detail in all
the shots. The deep depth of field is apparent in the cafe shots, but
not objectionable to me.

Mark