On 07/03/2013 11:47 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks.

Others have recommended the shell.  I would do that in a New York
Minute, but my partner is less inclined to modify what he is sold.  I
will have to work on him. <G>  I am sticking with Windows 7 on my work
desktop, although I prefer to use my Mac machines when I can.
Dan Matyola

The nice thing about classic shell is that it isn't a modification, per se, it is just a program that runs in the Windows environment, and can be removed as easily as it is installed. Does he install any programs at all? Technically, installing Microsoft Word, or a third party browser such as Firefox would be a modification by your partner's criteria.

bill