Computers sold into the "Enterprise" or business world are available with Win7 Pro installed because big business tends to be late adopters of new operating system technology. Look at places like http://www.bestbuybusiness.com which is business facing side of Best Buy. Things like the HP Elitebook and Probook are available.

jm

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:32 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: OT - Win8 adoption rate is below Vista's

Microsoft never fails.

My partner is looking for a new PC.  It is impossible to find one
without Windows 8.  Take it o9r leave it.  Microsoft forces the PC
manufacturers to sell new computers only with Windows 8, and most PC
users lack the time and information to do anything byt accept what
they are offered and suffer through it.

Windows 8 will be extremely profitable for Microsoft.  They have the
industry muscle to ensure that.
Dan Matyola