From: "Daniel J. Matyola"
We were previously advised that "Home Premium" Windows 7 does not work
well in an office environment, and apparently is not fully compatible
with the network we are using.  In any event, both our consultant and
Dell are showing us only Windows 8 machines.

Dan Matyola

I'd tell a "consultant" that if he wants to keep my business he better be offering machines that meet my requirements, or I'll take my business elsewhere. If you don't want Windoze8, tell him so.